In this Pro version, users are able to choose from four different modulation sources including standard envelope filter sweeps, selectable LFO wave forms, a passive expression pedal and the Hot Hand motion sensing ring. An expression pedal input can be used to control filter modulation like in a standard wah pedal or a wide variety of parameters including sweep range, effect selection, LFO speed and more. As in our other Pro Series pedals, the BEF Pro features three footswitches to hold six customizable presets but also includes an option for Tap Tempo LFO on one of the footswitches.
- Sweep Range
- Filter Mode
- 22 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch and Phasers
- Positive and negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity
- Wet / Dry Mix knob featuring Source Audio's signature low-end preserving algorithm 'Lo-Retain'
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO
- State-of-the-art DSP with 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters
- 6 user presets - easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds
- 7-Band equalizer - ultra precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset
- Extended control - an expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control - all Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are 'Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit
- Active analog bypass
- 9 V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7" (17.8 cm) (length not including I/O jacks) x 6" (15.25 cm) (width) x 2" / (5 cm) (height, including knobs)
We are happy to inform you about a price change of this product respectively when it hits the price you want to purchase.